Seventh World Conference of Community Radio Broadcasters
Seventh World Conference of Community Radio Broadcasters
Milan, 23-29 August 1998
Main | Activities | Local information | Register now! | Virtual Forum | Other links

Septième Assemblée mondiale des radiodiffuseurs communautaires
Milan, 23-29 août 1998
Index | Activités | Information locale | Registrez ici | Forum Virtuel | Autres liens

Séptima Asamblea Mundial de Radios Comunitarias
Milan, 23-29 de Agosto 1998
Indice | Actividades | Información local | Regístrense Ahora! | El Foro Virtual | Otros enlaces

amarc-4

<amarc-4> Introduction: George Lessard, Media Activist & Trainer

Introduction: George Lessard, Media Activist & Trainer

I have been working in community access radio & TV and teaching the skills
associated with the creation and management of audio & video since the early
1970s. I have been a freelance access media teacher and mentor for the last 25
years. My past work includes helping the Inuit of Canada set up their radio
and
television networks; teaching journalism in the Bahamas; and setting up a
media
center for a non-government organization in Orissa, India; training the
volunteers staffing Rogers Cable TV's community access station in Toronto
Ontario Canada; I am currently helping non government organizations and
individuals build websites and learn more about  the use of email and the WWW.

My personal and professional webpages are at:
http://members.tripod.com/~media002/index.html
The public, searchable archives of the MediaMentor project are at:
http://www.FindMail.com/list/mediamentor/
To Subscribe to my MediaMentor free e-mail list, send a blank e-mail to:
[email protected]

:-) :-) Message Ends; Signature File Begins (-: (-:
                George Lessard
              Communication Arts,
        Management, Training & Mentoring
  http://members.tripod.com/~media002/index.html

Professional Memberships:
CAJ    Canadian Association of Journalists
CARFAC Canadian Artists' Representation /
       le Front des artistes canadiens
Canadian Artists Representation
       Copyright Collective Inc.
APC    (via web.net Canada)
       Association for Progressive Communications

Knowledge may be power, but communications is the key.

(Gandhi)
"The fool wonders, the wise man asks."
(Benjamin Disraeli)
The Internet is a work in progress.....
as is evolution and one's life...

7305 Ch du Huard, Lac Pilon,
Mont Rolland, Quebec, Canada, J0R 1G0
Voice / (Call or e-mail before Faxing) (450) 229-3666

E-mail when at home:
[email protected] or [email protected]
or when on the road, [email protected]
Subscribe to the MediaMentor free e-mailing list
            send a blank message to
       [email protected]
  The MediaMentor list archive is available at
    http://www.findmail.com/list/mediamentor/
                 - 30 -