Seventh World Conference of Community Radio Broadcasters
Seventh World Conference of Community Radio Broadcasters
Milan, 23-29 August 1998
Main | Activities | Local information | Register now! | Virtual Forum | Other links

Septième Assemblée mondiale des radiodiffuseurs communautaires
Milan, 23-29 août 1998
Index | Activités | Information locale | Registrez ici | Forum Virtuel | Autres liens

Séptima Asamblea Mundial de Radios Comunitarias
Milan, 23-29 de Agosto 1998
Indice | Actividades | Información local | Regístrense Ahora! | El Foro Virtual | Otros enlaces

amarc-4

Re: <amarc-4> Community Radio and NICTs

Hi ....

My name is Mark Surman. Among other roles, I am the Information, Content and
Tools Coordinator for the Association for Progressive Communications (APC) -
a global federation of progressive Internet providers.

As someone who will be helping with a workshop of community radio and ICTs
at AMARC7, I have been interested in all of the postings to this list so
far. In particular, I was impressed by the message from Muthoni Wanyeki. I
would like to pick up where this message left off.